12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
February 2016 Banter

JoshM

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this is totally on Cam I agree, he is the heart of the team and he doesnt have that fire in him we have seen all year, I seriously wonder if something is wrong with him, maybe Denver spiked his gatorade with valium or something

He got fired up when he got into the end zone just now. Of course, it was the wrong end zone... :yikes:

i hate to rub it in or anything but thank god almighty to the football gods because i don't think i could stomach carolina winning a superbowl after all the decades of suffering with atlanta lol. The only thing worse would be another ain'ts win...win they won it, it  was the absolute worse and will forever be so.

the ironic thing is the only trip to the superbowl the falcons had they got beat by handily by denver too.

just an absolute total domination on defense by denver. just wow. Don't think i've ever seen cam so beat up...and they just nailed him again as i type this.

If they didn't have that defense there is no way they win this game...because manning and that offense is awful. At least he will, hopefully, finally retire now. Surely he doesn't come back to embarrass himself again.

Great season run for the Panthers even with the loss tonight

NFL Championships and Stanley Cup wins are hard to come by.

North Carolina's Carolina Hurricanes still lays claim to the only professional sports team championship in the state with the 2006 Stanley Cup win.

The Canes have had it tough since then though

I'm still waiting for the yearly classic teary-eyed Budweiser Clydesdale commercial. The one tonight was LAME!

Good run for the Panthers this year. I'm betting that NFL officials tomorrow will say that that incomplete pass call was a bad call. Not that one call makes a game - the Panthers just weren't with it tonight. Still #PantherProud, though.

I'm still waiting for the yearly classic teary-eyed Budweiser Clydesdale commercial. The one tonight was LAME!

Good run for the Panthers this year. I'm betting that NFL officials tomorrow will say that that incomplete pass call was a bad call. Not that one call makes a game - the Panthers just weren't with it tonight. Still #PantherProud, though.

You would have thought that everyone would want to produce the best commercials for #SB50   :(  Instead we got a couple of mediocre ones mixed in with ones that suck and presidential wannabe's smearing their slimy faces across the screen  :angry:  :(

The weather in Hawaii is soooooo... boring. Nothing like being in tropical paradise and working 12 hour shifts forecasting for the entire Pacific ocean. I want to at least see some snow before I leave.

True, for the most part.  Thunderstorms are really rare (though not rain).  There are some interesting microclimates, though, and of course there's snow occasionally at the top of the mountains on the Big Island and, on more rare occasions, Maui.

That being said, it's always "nice" weather and it's a really cool place.  I don't think I'd mind living there, even with no prospect of snow.

There wasn't even a Budweiser commercial with the Clydesdale horse.  Guess political commercials, crappy new cars, and overdone movie franchises were more important.

On that note, since Bud decided it was a good idea to use Seth Rogen along with Amy Schumer to advertise their product, I will no longer buy any of their crap.  I am going to forward this same general idea to the company and tell them to literally stop acting like their white-trash beer is any good.

At least Super Bowl XXXVIII was entertaining.  This game made me want to gouge my eyes out during the majority of it.  Ugh.

Worst super bowl in forever. Outside of turnovers not much was happening.

Cam is a great QB but he showboated all year dancing and all that karma came back to bite his ass. I lost some respect on that last fumble.....he didn't  even try to get in there to get on the ball with the super bowl on the line.....what a punk move.

Archived