joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
February 2016 Banter

JoshM

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I played college Football, moron. Jealous??  Four knee replacements retired me from getting drafted by the NFL in the early 70s.  Yes, I know a little about Football, for that matter life.  You don't need to keep bullying everyone who does not agree with your views.  You contribute mostly sensationalist views across this board.

I dont know whether to name you Al Bundy or Uncle Rico. 

I could name alot that crosses the line on this board. It's pathetic how some people act on here, its went on for years with the same posters, nothing but a bunch of trolls!!! I'm glad your so damn perfect...

If you were a polite person lol and got banned for a disagreement, I'd stick up for you! But your not, your a prick and people like you is what's wrong with this board!

AMEN.

Been watching it for two hours, highly doubt its reaching the ground. Maybe in an hour or two the column will saturate enough.

Unfortunately you're correct...but I can tell ya that it's just now started to snow on top of Roan Mtn!  Just looking out the slider window here having a cup of coffee.  Still nothing toward Iron Mtn and the Unaka range and Spivey areas but the clouds are thickening for sure.

Can we give this dude a timeout? Randy?

These conceited comments are unbelievable. I really can't believe people think he is a gangster or thug or anything related to that. He's not stealing stuff, shooting up stores, getting drunk, or anything like that.

People just can't stand success. He had a bad game. He is going to be very successful and I hope he brings us a Super Bowl to NC in the near future.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

These conceited comments are unbelievable. I really can't believe people think he is a gangster or thug or anything related to that. He's not stealing stuff, shooting up stores, getting drunk, or anything like that.

People just can't stand success. He had a bad game. He is going to be very successful and I hope he brings us a Super Bowl to NC in the near future.

He will have his day. I wouldnt have anyone else in the NFL quarterbacking this team.

Oh I'm sure you did, its the days of the weather trolls all over again, you don't know the half of it dude and I like burger but neither did he I love how people think they know the whole story when they don't know half of it. I'm done with this conversation, I just don't think it was right to tell someone to go hang there self.

The man stalked burger and called his work. Then talked to his boss attempting to have burger fired over a disagreement on a weather board. Now this convo is over.

I had no part of that, if we're even talking about the same situation. If that was the case, then the punishment was validated.

He stole laptops at Auburn.

Newton was arrested in 2008, charged with stealing a $1,700 laptop. The charges were later dropped when Newton completed a pretrial intervention program.

He stole laptops at Auburn.

Are you serious??????? Your talking about his doings in college???? That is your excuse for him currently being a thug? Haha. That's laughable.

I'm going to back out of this. I usually just provide OBS to this forum and read the comments on models. I don't want to make contributions like this. So I'm going to back away and go back to my normal business.

Unfortunately you're correct...but I can tell ya that it's just now started to snow on top of Roan Mtn! Just looking out the slider window here having a cup of coffee. Still nothing toward Iron Mtn and the Unaka range and Spivey areas but the clouds are thickening for sure.

Right on, I was thinking of heading up that way later. I'll be in Newland at the in-laws. Wish you the best of luck I think you'll do quite well in the valley.

Archived