• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Pre-storm Banter Thread

WxUSAF

Between ltrain mixing posts , tony pann, Phin's worrying, DT tweeting south trend, I am pretty sure we can just go ahead and cancel storm.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dude, I asked 1 question about mixing based off of what Wes said about the GFS not showing it even for him.The rest were to explain myself to other people because they responded to that guys dramatic reply. I just asked if it couuld be right and that we stay all snow. It wasn't a big deal until he responded the way he did, lol.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree. I think we allowed ourselves to be taken in by the model hype. We started to believe those runs showing 24-36 across the whole area. I now think we'll see 20+ be restricted to a small lollipop area while everyone else gets a foot or so. I really hope I am wrong and probably am. If Euro dumps all over the area I will gladly eat crow.

That is true.... after getting so invested in this, a foot of snow might feel like a let down, but it's only fair that we try overcoming these petty, base emotions and remember how impressive and enjoyable even a good MECS can be.

I know if some smug weenie from SNE complains because he only received 22" of snow and not 35", many of us will want to punch him in the face, especially if it's in a winter in which we're begging to see the grass covered while they're getting a string of Miller B's. I'd hate for any of us to become just like that.

Totally ridiculous how a computer model can control our lives and emotions. Beyond sick.

isn't it nice when you don't let yourself get emotional invested every six hours a model comes out. it's going to snow. some people may see two feet, others may see one foot. but snow. it will. 

just enjoy the ride people. 

isn't it nice when you don't let yourself get emotional invested every six hours a model comes out. it's going to snow. some people may see two feet, others may see one foot. but snow. it will. 

just enjoy the ride people. 

Everyone knows that TV maps tell the models where to snow

Archived