Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Jan. 17/18 - Possible Flurries/Snow Showers

North Balti Zen

• Replies 733
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I posted a picture on Facebook,  Trees whitening but my snow rates have slowed down and I think the whiteness is diminishing.

Yeah my rates dropped almost right after posting. I should probably race out to the nearest elevated item I can find.

You guys are kinda dumb. Have you missed all the forecasts that had light snow risk in them for today? CWG has had since Thurs.

Nobody predicted a period of steady light snow lasting for hours. There were mentions of flurries. After jumping on Ravens case for days it fools no one for you to now come on here and call people dumb while maintaining you had the call all along

Nobody predicted a period of steady light snow lasting for hours. There were mentions of flurries. After jumping on Ravens case for days it fools no one for you to now come on here and call people dumb while maintaining you had the call all along

I was hammering the potential with this system for a while while many disregarded it--near miss to a major event. I didn't jump on Ravens. I thought it was funny he was posting RAP maps showing .01 accumulation etc. It's ending up on the high end of what seemed likely in the nearer term as things closed in. 0.2" of snow is pretty much the same thing as snow TV to people who don't read the board.

I was hammering the potential with this system for a while while many disregarded it--near miss to a major event. I didn't jump on Ravens. I thought it was funny he was posting RAP maps showing .01 accumulation etc. It's ending up on the high end of what seemed likely in the nearer term as things closed in. 0.2" of snow is pretty much the same thing as snow TV to people who don't read the board.

Big lol

Archived