joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
January Mid/long Range Winter Discussion

Wow

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^ Sorry, don't think my post came off right....just saying that after next week, it looks like we are going to go back into a warm period. I'm still optimistic for Feb. My 'bust' comment didn't mean rest of winter.

pull for the Canadian ensembles thwy look better in the long range and for next Friday. They have been the best in the longer range pattern too.

Yep.

Someone over at the MA subforum just started a thread for it.  :lmao:

No. They do t allow such things as thread starting 8 days out. The mods don't mess around over there...it's like the mob. If you are gonna start a thread you better have a sit down and get the OK or its you who will get whacked.

Interesting setup. Almost march like in the cutoff stj look. Will be interesting to see how this one trends, but I like the timeframe with it being during a -AO on the upswing. We just need that 50/50 low to stay put b/c cold doesn't look plentiful aloft. 

Sunday looks good for some random snow showers.

Interesting setup. Almost march like in the cutoff stj look. Will be interesting to see how this one trends, but I like the timeframe with it being during a -AO on the upswing. We just need that 50/50 low to stay put b/c cold doesn't look plentiful aloft. 

Sunday looks good for some random snow showers.

Yea....there's not a lot of cold air, but it is a little interesting ;)

Archived