joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
June Obs and Daily Disco

H2O

• Replies 859
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looking forward to watching icep*ssies squirm next week. :)

I'd love to see some sunshine right about now. Seattle has a high suicide rate for a reason.

That's twice in a week you've used the term ice*******.

Every time you do it, you're making yourself look like an idiot.

That's twice in a week you've used the term ice*******.

Every time you do it, you're making yourself look like an idiot.

Damn, i had no clue what it even meant until you made this comment so i went and looked it up.

When a girl is such a whore/slut that she has to ice her ***** to reduce swelling in order to have s** again.

Pretty vile. Makes my d*** jokes look like Disney cartoons.

Damn, i had no clue what it even meant until you made this comment so i went and looked it up.

When a girl is such a whore/slut that she has to ice her ***** to reduce swelling in order to have s** again.

Pretty vile. Makes my d*** jokes look like Disney cartoons.

Well then lol. Thats a new one to me.

Back in the clouds after about a hour of sun earlier. 72 beautiful degrees

Obs catch-up: 3.2" rain here since midnight Monday. 2" of it Mon. though I had to travel in 3-4+" areas that eve/night. Rounds of biblically torrential rain Bel Air and north, nearby lightning strikes on the road home, and for added thrills, driver's side wiper blade failed spectacularly. Strips peeling off, flailing around. Ungood. 

As you'll suspect, I survived. I liked the cool, cloudy week. Pleasant day yesterday, partly sunny, high of 80. Currently 74.

Man, this week and possibly beyond is gonna suck. So long as that GOA ridge holds strong, we're probably stuck under S/SW flow overall.

I'm hopeful that we'll see some transient and/or backdoor troughing sometime between the 13th and 17th after double anti-cyclonic wave-break that looks to complete towards the weekend. Those usually result in some form of southward vorticity displacement before things fill in.

Archived