joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
June Obs and Daily Disco

H2O

• Replies 859
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Honestly, I'm A-okay with this weather! I spent 26 years of my life in Florida or Georgia. Sure, I know it can get hot as Hades and humid as all get our around here, but days like this aren't possible in Florida or Georgia. I made sure to get out and enjoy it, despite the spitting rain, because I know this isn't all that usual around here. Heck, we broke a record cool maximum temperature at Charlottesville Airport (CHO) the past two days. 

It's ok to say it--we're all freaky in some way...some more than others...

Yeah, I guess your right. While at work the other day, people were talking about how they hate thunderstorms. I was like "yup, sure hate thunderstorms. They really suck". I had to blend in. Didn't want to complete things lol.

58. Had some pretty heavy rain earlier.

Yeah, I guess your right. While at work the other day, people were talking about how they hate thunderstorms. I was like "yup, sure hate thunderstorms. They really suck". I had to blend in. Didn't want to complete things lol.

58. Had some pretty heavy rain earlier.

Don't be a yes man, you will regret it later on.

Marine airmass locked in only for 1 more day, mabye less for Blue Ridge west. No biggie, it did feel nice.

After living down south for a while too, I completely agree. A little chilly for me, but nice nonetheless. Good sleeping weather.

Nah, I couldn't do that. I was at work the other day and was pointing out the window and explaining shelf clouds to coworkers. Me talking about my love of weather that pi$$es people off is part of the package my office gets.

Oh, my friends/family all know the extent of my obsession with weather. I'm the "what's the weather going to do today" guy. I guess it's personal for me. It's like a religion.

i don't mind the clouds if it's mild/warm out.  65 and cloudy dominates 45 degrees and cloudy aka winter.  i'm ready for some sun, though.  those wanting clouds all summer simply don't like summer, period.  that's fine, just give me your pool passes.

Looking forward to watching icep*ssies squirm next week. :)

I'd love to see some sunshine right about now. Seattle has a high suicide rate for a reason.

why would you get happy at other people not liking it too hot?  

Honestly, I'm A-okay with this weather! I spent 26 years of my life in Florida or Georgia. Sure, I know it can get hot as Hades and humid as all get our around here, but days like this aren't possible in Florida or Georgia. I made sure to get out and enjoy it, despite the spitting rain, because I know this isn't all that usual around here. Heck, we broke a record cool maximum temperature at Charlottesville Airport (CHO) the past two days. 

Hey, didn't realize you had drifted to our sub-forum now too! If it has been awhile, sorry for just noticing.

Archived