joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
June Banter Thread

H2O

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

May was a mess from beginning to end.  I'm still alive, but I may glow in the dark. ;)

Foot injury = 2 weeks at home, and an acquired loathing of crutches. (6 X-rays)

Third week: artery spasm, sternum pain, stabbing left shoulder blade pain and a new hatred of sneezing (3 X-rays + CT scan)

Dx: Lung Air/Fluid pocket = Infection, Junctional Bradycardia, Orthostatic Hypotension.

AND.... Woohoo for me!  A 5th (or 6th?) congenital anomaly -   Circumaortic Left Renal Vein.

I'm too young for this sh*t.  SMH  & LOL

Good riddance May!

oh wow. HUGS. Hopefully June will be better for you :hug:

I like that more people are getting into personal weather stations, but it has almost been dumbed down too far.  Within a couple of miles from my house there are two of the new Netatmo stations on wunderground that are obviously horribly sited.  One is reading 118 degrees currently.  The other is in the low 70s, and based on the graph, is obviously inside somebody's house.

I like that more people are getting into personal weather stations, but it has almost been dumbed down too far.  Within a couple of miles from my house there are two of the new Netatmo stations on wunderground that are obviously horribly sited.  One is reading 118 degrees currently.  The other is in the low 70s, and based on the graph, is obviously inside somebody's house.

Yup -- ive noticed the same thing with another Parkton station not far from my house.

Mine is currently 82.8

Theirs 88.2 

dude, have you been outside today????!!!  That 118 is legit.

oh wow. HUGS. Hopefully June will be better for you :hug:

Thanks hon! Me too!  I presume you're enjoying the summer with little K

And. of course,  :hug: back at ya. 

^ what she said!  

I reached the point of laughing at the absurdity (once the pain stopped)  

When all else fails; say Fuuk it and keep on going. Right?  (Not that we have an option..) ;)

:hug:

May was a mess from beginning to end.  I'm still alive, but I may glow in the dark. ;)

Third week: artery spasm, sternum pain, stabbing left shoulder blade pain and a new hatred of sneezing (3 X-rays + CT scan)

Dx: Lung Air/Fluid pocket = Infection, Junctional Bradycardia, Orthostatic Hypotension.

AND.... Woohoo for me!  A 5th (or 6th?) congenital anomaly -   Circumaortic Left Renal Vein.

Good riddance May!

Best wishes for a speedy recovery and a better June.

Thanks hon! Me too!  I presume you're enjoying the summer with little K

And. of course,  :hug: back at ya. 

I reached the point of laughing at the absurdity (once the pain stopped)  

When all else fails; say Fuuk it and keep on going. Right?  (Not that we have an option..) ;)

:hug:

she is proudly swimming around the pool with her floaties! absolutely loving being a little fish in the pool. :)

Good riddance May.

Wow. Sorry to hear of your misfortune.  Here's to hoping your feeling better soon.  It's going to be a good crabbing season, so you've got to get well enough to get out on the water!

I totally agree.  If you're going to go live, you've got a responsibility to get it right.

Good riddance May!

Wow sorry to hear all that. I hope you feel much better this month. 

Six years I have lived in this part of the mid-atl now since moving here from western Tennessee, and still haven't gotten used to how long this kind of cloudy weather on the eastern winds can take to move on.

It's somewhat abnormal for this late in the season but it is what it is.

Archived