joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
June Banter Thread

H2O

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Working in Germantown MD for a company that does government forecasting for the DoD. Not supposed to go into detail, but the that's the just of what I'll be doing. Pretty excited. Not gonna lie

Nice sounds like fun. Glad you got a job you really liked. Now we expect you to start putting out maps and predictions like Mark and Ray  ;)  :snowing: .   Good luck with the new job.

Nice sounds like fun. Glad you got a job you really liked. Now we expect you to start putting out maps and predictions like Mark and Ray  ;)  :snowing: .   Good luck with the new job.

Haha. I could try, but I'll try to give at least a list of ranges for major parts of the forum  :snowing:

You should forecast only for Westminster, this way at least Matt will be happy.

I'll keep it to Baltimore and north. Matt does a good job for the DC crowd. No need in going too indepth on places.

Btw, how do you like what's been coming out of Ravens OTA's? I've heard a lot of positive. The key this year, just like any other year really, is health. We cannot afford to go that deep into our depth chart again for any position, especially secondary.

You gonna celebrate by chasing today? I think we could see some impressive lightning shots today. I still have my doubts on tornadoes, but I could see a few spin ups from NMD into central PA within a linear segment.

If chasing counts as me going to Shrewsbury after work to get some groceries, then yes. Otherwise, I'll watch from my deck. Have a really nice view west. 

If chasing counts as me going to Shrewsbury after work to get some groceries, then yes. Otherwise, I'll watch from my deck. Have a really nice view west.

That should work. I'll be in York, so we'll be having the same view, although mine will be from a restaurant window. Friends bday dinner. I wanna go chasing though haha. Hope you catch something good.

This is about as close as we get to the activity that is around here during the winter--and even then today brings a fraction of our posters. Hope today produces for us all.

About the only thing that can be joyful in winter is the chance of snow.  I'm happy as a pig in s*** while the weather is warm, so I don't worry so much about storms!

That should work. I'll be in York, so we'll be having the same view, although mine will be from a restaurant window. Friends bday dinner. I wanna go chasing though haha. Hope you catch something good.

thanks! good luck to you too! 

Second time being under a tornado watch since moving here. Barely seen a drop of rain both times, much less a tornado warning. I guess this is what happens when one moves to Virginia. lol!

Just wait until winter and you get your first 1-15" snow forecast

it was definitely legit humid out today.  played 2 hrs of basketball in a gym that must have been minimum 80 degrees.  would have been interesting weighing myself before and after this run.

by the way, i use the cod radar on my iphone.  sometimes it work, sometimes it doesn't.  any techies on here know why that might be?

Archived