Newest Member
    joxey
Spring Banter - Pushing up Tulips

Baroclinic Zone

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The only time will posts is to troll me. Pretty cool

Meh, pot calling the kettle black there, Kev.

On a fundamental level, the majority of your posts are troll posts.   Like yesterday ... when you knew full well what the operational, 12z Euro was outright depicting, and you instead posted a blanket statement about the run depicting nothing by dry warm out to the end ... (ludicrous, preposterous ...add any adjective that ultimately leads to annoying distraction) that "act" of doing that is trolling. 

To make some directly contrainian conversation start purely for the muse of eliciting some kind of response. ...ur a troll.  

You may want to think about that when you flame these "hyped" statements like you do.  I don't think you got much room to complain here.  

Just had a gust to 40mph...if it was sited officially it'd probably be 45-50mph.

Sweet, 40mph here too.   Again with the lackluster rain though... I'm craving fat tropical drops.  Just 0.04"

It endlessly frustrates me to see the better wind stay from the middle of the channel out over to the other side.  I need to get my anemometer out on the marker that denotes the end of the no-wake zone.

I was surprised to see I still managed a 40mph.  Excellent pine roaring.

Archived