joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
March Threats/Snow Storms Pt. II

mitchnick

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Canadian 0Z run held on to a moderate event late Thursday into Friday and then added another light event at the end of its run!

GFS has been liking the 30th for a major east coast low, rain to snow deal. Only 2 weeks away :P

On the late week thing, meh I dont buy the set up on the GEM for getting snow in mid/late March. Would more likely be an ice setup, but that just translates to rain this time of year.

I would be surprised if it didn't snow again before April 1st.

I'd be a little surprised if there's no more snow in the air at least.. snow of consequence seems highly doubtful. Maybe a 1-3/2-4n type event if we're lucky.

Looks like the Thursday/Friday time frame is our best bet for now and it looks kinda bleak. Flurries or showers at best?

Yeah not looking the best for now. I think we could still technically sneak something through the end of the month though that's a bullish thought most years here. There is still cold air to play with if we can get something at night.

Yeah not looking the best for now. I think we could still technically sneak something through the end of the month though that's a bullish thought most years here. There is still cold air to play with if we can get something at night.

Let's hope we can't. It's time for it to end. Who cares if it snows at night only to melt by noon.

Archived