joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
February 23rd & 24th Winter Weather Discussion/OBS

Hvward

• Replies 973
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't be suprised to see a Lee side trough set up east of the apps. With ne wind, I can already see echoes popping up in this area. Something to keep an eye on.

I agree, its something ive been watching on the radar the last hour. Had light returns over my house for a while, nothing hitting yet. Temp of 33°/20°

Rain/Sleet mix falling here in Marietta with that first batch of precip

Wow....already?  that's impressive......I have to admit, I was pretty skeptical even a couple of hours ago.....we almost hit 60 degrees over here believe it or not. Since 5:30 we've dropped about 14 degrees, so the CAA is finally showing some legs.  Of course I'd feel more comfortable if we were in the mid 30's, but I'll take what I can get.  Temps should drop pretty rapidly now that the sun is down.

- Buck

Still 50.7 here :yikes:   I'm thinking anything that falls right when the precip blossoms around midnight to 2am won't have any chance to stick here as temps will most likely be above freezing. Hopefully the pre-dawn to 8am stuff really gets cranking.

i was thinking the same thing, but the temp here has really plunged.  from 58 mid afternoon and its currently 38.5 lol  bring it on!

that cold front meant bidness. 

yes, yes it did lol.  about a 20 degree drop in 4 hours or so

Wow....already?  that's impressive......I have to admit, I was pretty skeptical even a couple of hours ago.....we almost hit 60 degrees over here believe it or not. Since 5:30 we've dropped about 14 degrees, so the CAA is finally showing some legs.  Of course I'd feel more comfortable if we were in the mid 30's, but I'll take what I can get.  Temps should drop pretty rapidly now that the sun is down.

- Buck

once it started dropping it really dropped - finally in the upper 30s here. hopefully the cold air is working itself in :)

Archived