joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
February 16th-17th Obs & Nowcasting

nj2va

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The snow is all sparkly, the falling snow sparkles like diamonds on a newlywed! Man this is SO FUN, I feel just like a little kid all over again! :) :)

MAN this is a KILLER pattern. Who knows what will happen in the next week in the mid atlantic! It's really hard to believe I was beggin' for spring geeze!

Absolutely, love it when you post. Steady light snow, sidewalk already covered.

I don't post often, but I'm always here lurking :)  Not many posters up this way!

Street starting to give way now, temps dropping, DP rising - 14.2/7 now.  Love the feeling outside....reminds me of winters in the White Mountains and the the fine quality powder falling out of the sky.

I don't post often, but I'm always here lurking :) Not many posters up this way!

Street starting to give way now, temps dropping, DP rising - 14.2/7 now. Love the feeling outside....reminds me of winters in the White Mountains and the the fine quality powder falling out of the sky.

My wife and I got to spend a weekend in Burlington last year and I just remarked to her how much this snow reminded me of what we saw fall up there one of the days. Rare rare rare to see this kind of snow down here.

I don't post often, but I'm always here lurking :)  Not many posters up this way!

Street starting to give way now, temps dropping, DP rising - 14.2/7 now.  Love the feeling outside....reminds me of winters in the White Mountains and the the fine quality powder falling out of the sky.

I like it when you post, too. 

Dry here, DPs creeping up. 17/5 waiting

Archived