• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Feb 16-17th Storm Banter Thread

Bob Chill

lol...That's DC every damn event for the last 20 events....we don't get our own obs thread to be babies...every once in a while south will do better than north...not rare, though not common....deal with it....

ouch, matt, I will certainly deal with it. Just didn't want the hand-wringing that is going to engulf a section of this forum if some of the northern folks who are quick to panic screw up a good thread for you guys - and as much as I try to ignore their panic - it sometimes creeps in.

Regardless, happy for you all in DC.

As it stands, if Richmond gets blitzed and DCA cashes in, that would be huge for my seasonal guesses, so that would be good too. Also, Richmond is overdue.

• Replies 801
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ha...no worries...you'll probably end up doing ok....I think we all tend to overrate actual amounts...a few inches of snow is nice...

Yeah, no question.

My main worry is over a sizeable shift that leaves us completely fringed up here - but that is probably an unnecessary worry (although seeing LWX name my fear "dry air near the MD/PA border" doesn't help - hopefully that is as far as the significant dry air intrusion gets...). And if that happens you all get relatively screwed too, which is no good.

Mainly, I want to see DC area get smoked because it raises my odds of getting above four inches.

how many whining threads do you people need? if you are going to whine through the entire storm, use this thread:

http://www.americanwx.com/bb/index.php/topic/45602-liberation-ledge/

Love you too, trix. It wasn't a truly serious suggestion (because, if it was, I would have started it), but thanks for being your usual charming self. Value added with you, as always.

Archived