joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Feb 16-17th Storm Banter Thread

Bob Chill

• Replies 801
  • Created
  • Last Reply

for the record. I'm rooting for a south central moco jackpot. Specifically in the 20853 zipcode. I want everyone to verify with warning level totals but I want the most. Period.

MBY jackpotted last night.  Seasonal trend.  Sucks for you.  12" here I come. 

I'd be shocked if there was a precip hole over DC/NOVA. Speaking of snow holes, I was out in Paenonian Springs earlier today and I was surprised there was no snow on the ground. Even here we had a coating from the squall.

We do horribly in squalls - this was typical of a summer one. Total loser. But we're used to it so I have no expectations. I love severe, but I just have to look off in the distance to see everyone else in the action. I do well with marginal temp events since sit on a hill. The town can have nothing and I will have snow.

Omg.. I love it when the storm thread gets heated... You know you have reached new heights in insecurity when your yelling at people for something they wrote on a website... One guys like "DC gets 12 inches" and he immediately gets scolded "just stop posting NOW". The sad thing is that when people show their insecurity like that they are really placating a select few who for some ungodly reason think they need to " preserve the integrity of the board". Most of us just laugh at you guys.

Archived