• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Feb 16-17th Storm Banter Thread

Bob Chill

It's nice tracking a snowstorm less then 24 hours out while my air temp is 10 and a forecast low of 3. I guess we don't have to worry about ground temps since we have snow on the ground lol. Sittin pretty ladies and gentlemen.

I dont have snow on the ground but what I DO have is profound surface frigidization. That ground is frozen HARD. Its been in the single numbers with 35 mph winds. Absolutely every last snowflake is going to pile up.

• Replies 801
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Post of the year. Best in any analysis thread I've ever seen.

Sent from my iPhone

Thanks for bumping a post from almost 2 hours ago!....It is actually good analysis....that's the thing...very few people add the modifier....Most just say better or wetter or drier or snowier, and it is completely useless because we all live in very different places with different expectations and different agendas...I have been adding "DC" or "MBY" for years now...there is no "we" or "team" or "us"...

It has become patently obvious this event that the N-MD crew enjoys snow a lot less when they aren't jackpotting...you all definitely win the most entitled award..I guess 60"+ last winter will do that to you  :)

I can only speak for myself but I don't really feel that way, maybe others do. I just want enough snow to cover everything, cover the grass, and stay that way all week. It's going to be bitterly cold... I want it to look like winter and get more than 2-3" that will be half-sublimated in a day.

If I get 6" while DC and Richmond get 12", then great! I don't get jealous of people further south doing better, especially in our forum... sometimes it happens and I'm perfectly fine with it.

Thanks for bumping a post from almost 2 hours ago!....It is actually good analysis....that's the thing...very few people add the modifier....Most just say better or wetter or drier or snowier, and it is completely useless because we all live in very different places with different expectations and different agendas...I have been adding "DC" or "MBY" for years now...there is no "we" or "team" or "us"...

Anything I can do to help. But, "wetter for MBY" really is kind of useless for anyone but you and your neighbors.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

you make bad dick jokes and sexual innuendo jokes...make better posts and you'll get more leeway

Meh you guys jump down anyone's throats who don't know as much as you, so i stopped trying years ago. If someone accidentally says it looks south and it is the same or slightly north they get scolded like a 4 yr old school child. And i will have you know my dick jokes are good. Everyone has their use here, i have mine and you have yours. Since you add more value than me i think they should allow you to rant and rave and scream at whomever you want. I was just pointing it out.

Meh you guys jump down anyone's throats who don't know as much as you, so i stopped trying years ago. If someone accidentally says it looks south and it is the same or slightly north they get scolded like a 4 yr old school child. And i will have you know my dick jokes are good. Everyone has their use here, i have mine and you have yours. Since you add more value than me i think they should allow you to rant and rave and scream at whomever you want. I was just pointing it out.

I have sh-it deleted left and right...seriously...I'm not immune

Archived