• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Feb 16-17th Storm Banter Thread

Bob Chill

Meh you guys jump down anyone's throats who don't know as much as you, so i stopped trying years ago. If someone accidentally says it looks south and it is the same or slightly north they get scolded like a 4 yr old school child. And i will have you know my dick jokes are good. Everyone has their use here, i have mine and you have yours. Since you add more value than me i think they should allow you to rant and rave and scream at whomever you want. I was just pointing it out.

More d jokes, eh?

• Replies 801
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol at Matt's posts staying no matter what he says, but everyone else's gets deleted.

There are a few posters who could talk about monkey sex or the simpsons or their bowel movements and their posts would stay. It's their world, we just pick up table scraps and should be grateful they let us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

More d jokes, eh?

You love egging me on so Matt spanks me later over my "terrible dick jokes". Almost every person on here thinks what i do they just don't say it. But my mamma once told me when i was a young boy to speak my mind, and lord knows i will never change until the day i die.

ETA: that was funny as hell NW Baltimore :)

You love egging me on so Matt spanks me later over my "terrible dick jokes". Almost every person on here thinks what i do they just don't say it. But my mamma once told me when i was a young boy to speak my mind, and lord knows i will never change until the day i die.

ETA: that was funny as hell NW Baltimore :)

I was just trying to lighten the mood.  Damn, yo's.  It's gonna snow.

My initial thoughts with standard deviation of + or - 2":

Leesburg, VA 7",
Severna Park, MD 10"
Washington, DC 10",
Hagerstown, MD 6"
Fredricksburg, VA 13"
Cape May, NJ 6"
Waldorf, MD 13"
Springfield, VA 10"
Baltimore, MD 7"
Frederick, MD 6"
Westminster, MD 5"
Annapolis 11"
Woodbridge, VA 11"

as a nobody every time there is a storm thread the Z guy becomes a jerk. that's how I see it.

I have learned to read through most unnecessary post during a storm thread lock, but almost every time Z has a post it comes off negative almost to the point I take what he is posting as comic. I really don't care who he is, he does seem very smart at this weather stuff. makes me wonder why BC dosnt take a more God like stance. because IMO BC is better. :).

Me reading the storm thread almost gets the same reaction while I am in my car and I display road rage.  Firstly, how can you be on the boards for years but yet have to ask "how much for mby" every time there is a threat.  If you haven't learned how to read a F'ing map in four years please move to a different forum.  I understand those who are not near a PC or cant read on their cell...on occasion.  But damn!

Sorry, I had to blow off steam somewhere. 

Me reading the storm thread almost gets the same reaction while I am in my car and I display road rage.  Firstly, how can you be on the boards for years but yet have to ask "how much for mby" every time there is a threat.  If you haven't learned how to read a F'ing map in four years please move to a different forum.  I understand those who are not near a PC or cant read on their cell...on occasion.  But damn!

Sorry, I had to blow off steam somewhere. 

If you know how to read a model there is little reason to post here.. the entertainment value is next to nil with the over moderation. used to be much more fun

If you know how to read a model there is little reason to post here.. the entertainment value is next to nil with the over moderation. used to be much more fun

Agree and disagree.  I know how to read a model however there are plenty of people on here way more knowledgeable than I am.  So I like to get the analysis with the runs to find out the dynamics that I might not know.  And yeah, I agree, it used to be more fun but at the same time, this close to a storm, its nice to go into a thread and read pertinent info (if that's what I am looking for) and banter from in here.  :)

Agree and disagree.  I know how to read a model however there are plenty of people on here way more knowledgeable than I am.  So I like to get the analysis with the runs to find out the dynamics that I might not know.  And yeah, I agree, it used to be more fun but at the same time, this close to a storm, its nice to go into a thread and read pertinent info (if that's what I am looking for) and banter from in here.

Wes and the select few others that matter post elsewhere (FB, twitter), so I disagree.

Archived