• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Super Snow Sunday 2/15-Party Like it's 1717

40/70 Benchmark

These types of mid-level center depictions are where myths and tales of unforecasted 3" per hour rotting deformation bands are born...you always keep your guard up on this setup:

Feb13_00z_GFS700mb.png

For those who do not partake in heavy circle science, know but this: the green doughnut, though perhaps visually unappetizing, is delicious.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He was referring to France. Which is not in Connecticut

This infraction drips with intent. I cast you out with the following random hex: may your nudes leak at a time that is inopportune for your political aspirations.

They're not always that great.

But yeah, he's on the right track. Provided that the Euro also keeps the happy shift party going in its 00z run, watches should ooze westward in the 4 AM product update.

I still don't feel comfortable with these amounts being tossed around. 10"? 15"? 15:1 ratios? You can't just huck numbers around and expect me to shovel them all up.

yup im feeling this one have been for a few days now

That's pretty great to see for our areas.  The CCB would start to get going and organized perhaps just west of our locals and quickly being to intensify.  I would be a little worried though that we are just a bit too far west for the good fun...the situation would have to unfold exactly as modeled for us to get a solid hit.  

Regardless though the biggest issue is the potential impacts for eastern MA...you have to be thinking potentially upwards of 18-20'' or so for some of these areas and that would be an enormous deal.  Not to mention the cold/wind potential 

:lol:

Well, just watch and wait.....nooses will start flying out on the western periphery, as Messeger finds some obscure meso model to torment us with every hour with each ne tic.

Lol where's he been?

What started as noise is now unquestionably very positive trends since 12z. I want to see 0z GGEM follow and have a less disjointed surface depiction.

Watch RGEM lead the pack with deepest digging from 54 hours out...

That's pretty great to see for our areas.  The CCB would start to get going and organized perhaps just west of our locals and quickly being to intensify.  I would be a little worried though that we are just a bit too far west for the good fun...the situation would have to unfold exactly as modeled for us to get a solid hit.  

Regardless though the biggest issue is the potential impacts for eastern MA...you have to be thinking potentially upwards of 18-20'' or so for some of these areas and that would be an enormous deal.  Not to mention the cold/wind potential 

TSSN? where would it be possible/likely on this run

The timestamp I posted has 700mb in the -16 to -18 range...that's still pretty primo for snowgrowth...later at 66h and beyond, it really cools though.

Yeah I meant more later on after hr 60 and also...the fact that snow growth is pretty good down low too. Very rare indeed. If we can get good low level inflow, that's a real sweet look in terms of snow growth. Such a cold a system.

Archived