SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Super Snow Sunday 2/15-Party Like it's 1717

40/70 Benchmark

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I tried to explain that yesterday but coming from you it will stick. Guaranteed you won't get called Major Tom. Lol On a serious side it's almost time for some strongly worded warnings to start cooming out of the NWS.

Well the models had this signature yesterday so it was sometjing we were looking at.

As for wind, 9 times out of 10 these trend less impressive in the last 24 hours so we shall see.

LOL, where?

If H5 bowling ball captures SLP a couple of hours sooner and we are going to see totals higher than the blizzard of 2015

LOL.  I said "IF".  We really aren't that far off from something epic here if it keeps trending.  Don't think it's going to happen but potential is there if it stalls

If H5 bowling ball captures SLP a couple of hours sooner and we are going to see totals higher than the blizzard of 2015

LOL.  I said "IF".  We really aren't that far off from something epic here if it keeps trending.  Don't think it's going to happen but potential is there if it stalls

Not gonna happen.

LOL. I said "IF". We really aren't that far off from something epic here if it keeps trending. Don't think it's going to happen but potential is there if it stalls

We don't have 15 more days for this to tick. Either major moves in these next runs (00) or I'm basically calling 6 for me.

After tonight, I'll still leave a 5% chance for, as Kevin says, "things we've never seen before."

When I saw the Euro Ens position plots I thought it looked very very good....a big cluster just along and off the southern Maine coast. Somehow I thought the storm was further out.  That was a great look.  Just based on that I would think the heavy snow would get pretty far west.

If we get another tick or two is it a bit of a tipping point in terms of storm duration or a capture/stall?  I think this gets captured right, but not till closer to NS?

I like how you qualified your statement with the word widespread. If this tucks in perfectly, I could see someone in extreme E MA / NE MA pull off slightly over 2'. Obviously not widespread, but if it happens in a populated area, yikes.

He was comparing it to the blizzard which was more widespread. This just isn't the same beast and it's progressive. Not a hard call to make. 

Archived