• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
2/12-13 Potential Coastal Storm Threat

Typhoon Tip

Been steadily backing down the past 24hrs... you said warning snows yesterday, then high end advisory/low warning, then 3-6" this morning, then 2-4" a few hours ago, now 1-3", when will the slashing stop?!

As things trended east the last 24 hours.. You adjust east. Much rather be high and have to back down than vice versa. Much better way than starting low and adjusting up. The public despises that

• Replies 768
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As things trended east the last 24 hours.. You adjust east. Much ther be high and have to back down than vice versa. Much better way than starting low and adjusting up. The public despises that

Haha I will give you credit your FB forecasts are usually much more reserved than your forum persona where sometimes you shoot first from the hip and ask questions later.

Even the weenies at GYX never had that much in the forecast.

Though I'm not proud necessarily about the 14-18" either.

attachicon.gif10411223_847496461976911_2290937849091343260_n.png

I thought you guys did a good job - helluva situation to forecast.  One of your colleagues was really poo-pooing then event, talking about the snow just blending into snowbanks.  It was a significant snowstorm.  Sunday was kind of weak but overnight into Monday was a substantial snowfall.

I thought you guys did a good job - helluva situation to forecast.  One of your colleagues was really poo-pooing then event, talking about the snow just blending into snowbanks.  It was a significant snowstorm.  Sunday was kind of weak but overnight into Monday was a substantial snowfall.

I saw that too. Yeah it blends into the snow banks as long as plows aren't looking for somewhere to put the snow in the roads.

Archived