joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Nor'easter Storm Discussion 2/5-2/6

dryslot

• Replies 779
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I guess I just never saw this as a "Big Dog" system.  I felt up until yesterday this system was up in the air.  From 00z yesterday into 12z today my thoughts have come into fruition to what looks like a nice advisory type event.

I thought it could have been 4-8"..or maybe 5-10"....not now, though. 

On social media people were posting Euro maps yesterday showing 2' amounts for Thursday/Friday

Fear/disgust has taken over the public perception

I expect maybe 2-3"/3-5" type of thing between Weds night and Friday. Every flake is special

Of course they were, That is where all the one run weenies post

I agree - Anyone who is Mad about 3-6 is sick.  I'm one of the biggest complainers / weenies on here, and if we Actually got a 3-6 event Thursday / Friday I would be BOWING to the Winter God's.  Bowing.  Was already acting like a priest yesterday saying God is Good outloud after the pats win the Super Bowl and we break Single storm And 7 Day records with 21" on the ground while I sled in 1" Per Hour Snows.  Life can't get better.   :snowwindow:

No complaining allowed if we get between 2-6.  

I agree - Anyone who is Mad about 3-6 is sick.  I'm one of the biggest complainers / weenies on here, and if we Actually got a 3-6 event Thursday / Friday I would be BOWING to the Winter God's.  Bowing.  Was already acting like a priest yesterday saying God is Good outloud after the pats win the Super Bowl and we break Single storm And 7 Day records with 21" on the ground while I sled in 1" Per Hour Snows.  Life can't get better.   :snowwindow:

No complaining allowed if we get between 2-6.  

:cory:

Archived