joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Nor'easter Storm Discussion 2/5-2/6

dryslot

• Replies 779
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No... You guys getting depressed because of missed or blown snow storm is unhealthy... 

End of discussion -

So is being excited about some people playing around with an oblate spheroid (or a disk of hard rubber.)   ;)  

I enjoy seeing tall snowbanks, and extended periods when the snow remains nice and white rather than gray/messy.  There are worse things to think about than a possible re-whitening.

couple inches would replace most of what we loose today and tomorrow....be nice back here to maintain at least....we def could handle another one to two feet back here, theres plenty of room for it but that would mean two to three feet out east which is probably not possible from a climo perspective

....its nice to dream......

So is being excited about some people playing around with an oblate spheroid (or a disk of hard rubber.)   ;)  

Not even close to the same thing ..whaaat.  

One activity tests personal athletic skill and agility... and again, that's something one engages in where there is personal control. 

You don't have any such control argument with the weather.  Round and around we go ... lord.

Look, forget it.  Can't penetrate this audience with logic, because .... love is blindness.

Not even close to the same thing ..whaaat.

One activity tests personal athletic skill and agility... and again, that's something one engages in where there is personal control.

You don't have any such control argument with the weather. Round and around we go ... lord.

Look, forget it. Can't penetrate this audience with logic, because .... love is blindness.

This audience would be the only thing you've penetrated since that fateful vday years ago...lol jk

the fact that the "potential" exists ups the anty emotionally, love is blind. i shoveled the 18 inches on my deck today from the recent storms and i made nice big piles so that when i let the dog out downstairs i am greeted by giant piles.....i think the outer cape may have a nice time of it thursday

couple inches would replace most of what we loose today and tomorrow....be nice back here to maintain at least....we def could handle another one to two feet back here, theres plenty of room for it but that would mean two to three feet out east which is probably not possible from a climo perspective

....its nice to dream......

What did we lose today and what will we lose tomorrow?

Archived