joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Nor'easter Storm Discussion 2/5-2/6

dryslot

• Replies 779
  • Created
  • Last Reply

who said you would not be, just seems you will be deep cold . I would favor the coast in the upcoming pattern.

Yeah relative to normal, I agree. But this winter has found ways to snow up here regularly since mid-November, so I think it'll continue one way or another. Even yesterday's event was 7-11" in Stowe/Waterbury area with temps near zero. Those events are fine, don't need to jackpot.

I think 3-5" for tomorrow night here...hopefully Janes can score a big one.

I don't really know why such a fuss is being made out of this system. In all likelihood we are dealing with a 1-3 inch snowfall with some locally higher amounts in portions of eastern New England and the upslope regions of Western New England. After the epic storms we have been having it just doesn't seem to warrant the full blown weeniesm going on.  A nice little refresher as we await for the potential of something more meaningful early next week,

I don't really know why such a fuss is being made out of this system. In all likelihood we are dealing with a 1-3 inch snowfall with some locally higher amounts in portions of eastern New England and the upslope regions of Western New England. After the epic storms we have been having it just doesn't seem to warrant the full blown weeniesm going on. A nice little refresher as we await for the potential of something more meaningful early next week,

except for James on the Cape have not seen anything but model analysis. Odd how the RGEM was hugged twice but tossed today though

I actually think the band of ML fronto is something to watch...it will start NW but as it drifts SE and the offshore low gets going, we could see it enhanced briefly before everything quickly collapses E toward the low center offshore.

isn't the RGEM..50 to .75 on your foreign language map in the yellow

thanks for helping a color blind brother out, implies with ratios low end warning it seems

Yeha maybe some weenie 6-7" totals in the Berks and monads on that...but I'll want to see more support to be convinced. There's some ML fronto that works SE in this so it's possible to see a heavier band or two, but I'd like to see the coastal get more involved to think about warning snows.

In the back of my mind, i still think this could be a 1-2" event too.

Archived