Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Nor'easter Storm Discussion 2/5-2/6

dryslot

• Replies 779
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah i wouldnt go anymore then 1 to 2 for us right now but i would love for this to set up over our area we can catch up to eastern areas a little.. snow banks are huge now though hard to see pulling out of some streets 

if the rgem verified it would make up for the blizzard diss back this way, the rgem wa somewhat ambitious for us back here yesterday too

For curiosity sake, why would you take the GFS over the Rgem? Better yet.. Why favor it at all?

You were right on the line on the RGEM. I would never take a model verbatim showing me on the line for anything.

I mean you are arguing over 1-2 vs 2-4. Who cares after this past week?

:lol: I was just going to post that you'll probably make some comment to someone soon about "no one taking your snow"...that's been your tag line this winter when folks aren't as gung-ho as you.

Not at all.. You just like to jump into conversations about other areas when you're afraid rewarding Peter Robs Paul out in YBY

Not at all.. You just like to jump into conversations about other areas when you're afraid rewarding Peter Robs Paul out in YBY

lol ok, you busted that statement out to Dendrite and Dryslot recently too.

I know my climo with these things and don't worry about it...I've got an inch down this morning and these are classic 2-5"/3-6" type events. I'm not trying to steal your snow. This is a discussion board about New England weather.

lol ok, you busted that statement out to Dendrite and Dryslot recently too.

I know my climo with these things and don't worry about it...I've got an inch down this morning and these are classic 2-5"/3-6" type events. I'm not trying to steal your snow. This is a discussion board about New England weather.

Some are just very, very sick people.

Archived