Newest Member
    Toothache
Obs/Weenie disco thread for SWFE to coastal Feb 2

Damage In Tolland

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes!  

About 6.2" here .  All of a sudden much better snow growth.  

Cold storm.  11/7  SN+

It is a lot better.  It had lightened a bit, but vis now down to close to 1/4 mile with better flakes.  I'm thinking we'll wind up on the low-mid side of the forecasted range.  But, hey that will be close to the TG storm.

I think this area is going to be about the northward extent of the sleet mix. It;'s not making anymore northward progression on radar..and it's going back and forth between ip/snow mix and all snow depending on intensity.

Judging by NYC obs at least, model temps busted high. Areas forecast to hit 40 barely above freezing. Think we'll be okay up this way.

Around 8" here in Boston from an average of measurements and still coming down like crazy.

Yeah, Brookline/Boston look like they're going to do very well in this one. It is just relentless right now. Looks like we have 3-4 more hours of the good stuff and then a couple more hours beyond that in which we could still see some accumulations once the 1-2 inch per hour rates are done.

Working from home today; no clue where I'm going to put this stuff when I go out to shovel later but hey, this is the best.

Archived