Newest Member
    Toothache
Fab February Banter

mackerel_sky

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We need a Chamber of Despair thread.

Sounds like Jeb is angry he hasn't been able to take a Jebwalk, BTW.

Not sure why we even have model/LR threads it should just be "despair" thread. Don't get the MA at all, they are on quite a snowy streak, the 2010 winter ruined them forever, those expectations are set now, won't be able to live up to them. The 2010 winter still has Boston beat, although Boston may eventually surpass.

I like snow but I would be miserable in Boston right now. Your stuck in your house, going stir crazy. I grilled out last night in shorts and t-shirt, it was great.

So if we want to discuss something like that with the people here (potentially contentious issue) then too bad? Am I understanding you right? Or would an off topic thread work?

Climate issues and discussions needs to be confined to the climate forum. Past problems have shown us, that is the way to go.  You do have some other options.  

1. Chat

2. IM

How hard does it have to be to pull a piece of the PV into Washington DC, and see it not have any effect on Greenland.  We have seen monster lows, blizzards for NE, and now this representation of the PV, and they have zero effect.  This reminds me of a couple of years ago when the extremely cold anomalies stayed parked over Alaska.  It's the Atlantic's version of "screw you SE"

Archived