joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Fab February Banter

mackerel_sky

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm just not real excited about the day 7 threat. I could easily see this trending warmer and this being a mainly rain event. It would be nice to see it trend the other way but that has not been the way this winter has gone. Hopefully I'm wrong but I guess we'll see in future runs.

I can't wait for spring. Lucy is about to pull the football again on us. Somehow the storm for next week will turn into a rainstorm or a Boston snowstorm.

For some reason I have a good vibe on for the storm next week. Maybe it's just I haven't even seen any snow on the ground this year and think I can wish for it to happen,haha

I'm just not real excited about the day 7 threat. I could easily see this trending warmer and this being a mainly rain event. It would be nice to see it trend the other way but that has not been the way this winter has gone. Hopefully I'm wrong but I guess we'll see in future runs.

If the ridge was farther east, that's all I would need to be more curious about it.  We can't have the ridge off the coast with no blocking.

If the ridge was farther east, that's all I would need to be more curious about it. We can't have the ridge off the coast with no blocking.

I agree... The ridge placement and height have been all over the place on the models this winter so it'll be hard to get an idea 7 days out. We'll have a better idea in 2 days or so.

Don't worry, it will trend north. Have faith...

Why are you always so negative and pessimistic? I hope you are more positive about other things in life. I don't care if it does, reading the negative posts about how it's going to go wrong all the time is just tiring. I would rather be around positive people in life than a bunch of Debbie Downers. 

Why are you always so negative and pessimistic? I hope you are more positive about other things in life. I don't care if it does, reading the negative posts about how it's going to go wrong all the time is just tiring. I would rather be around positive people in life than a bunch of Debbie Downers.

Go to the gumdrops and lollipops bb!

?...There are a lot of people that don't love the look of this setup. Can it happen? Sure. But imo we're going to have to get lucky with the look that is being shown. With no blocking this could easily go north. That is not being negative, that is being realistic.

What does being pessimistic about snowing next week have to do with the rest of my life, LOL. I seem like I am always pessimistic and yet we haven't sniffed a winter event yet. Today we had a cut off in a great spot, deform band over us for hours and it was all rain.

Not suprisingly the 12z EPS tracks the low through TN into KY. Makes sense, LOL.

What does being pessimistic about snowing next week have to do with the rest of my life, LOL. I seem like I am always pessimistic and yet we haven't sniffed a winter event yet. Today we had a cut off in a great spot, deform band over us for hours and it was all rain.

Not suprisingly the 12z EPS tracks the low through TN into KY. Makes sense, LOL.

Now that's a track I could see happening.

Archived