joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Fab February Banter

mackerel_sky

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It is going to be simply criminal to have 4 straight days of severe cold followed by rain next Tues/Weds along with a pivoting storm tonight that should have been a snow event....and we thought February couldn't be worse than January.

Looks like these temps Sun/Mon, could be colder than the Jan outbreak, so that will be memorable

next tuesday and wednesday are looking better and better for snow lovers.  cold before the storm during the storm and after the storm would keep the snow on the ground for a while.  hope the storm comes out of the gom strong and slow,  :snowwindow:

I thought there would be more excitement this morning over the GFS and Euro. I know they can change, and still a lot of time left, but they have both showed some wintry weather in NC off and on the past few days. I think that is a great sign.

I thought there would be more excitement this morning over the GFS and Euro. I know they can change, and still a lot of time left, but they have both showed some wintry weather in NC off and on the past few days. I think that is a great sign.

We've been burned too many times this winter. Hard to get excited.

Archived