joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Fab February Banter

mackerel_sky

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why are you always so negative and pessimistic? I hope you are more positive about other things in life. I don't care if it does, reading the negative posts about how it's going to go wrong all the time is just tiring. I would rather be around positive people in life than a bunch of Debbie Downers. 

Why are you always antagonistic.

Do yall think this threat warrants making yet another email account to get the free 7 day wxbell membership? 

As much as any other threat has warranted in this final 1/3 of winter  :lol:  

gumdrops and lollipopswx

unicornsandpixiedust.com  :wub:

Someone start a thread about the upcoming storm. It's all everyone is talking about. This one is a lock, it's happening.

It will trend south however and miss most of NC and TN. This is a GA and SC special.

Wooooo hoooooo!!! I'm in!  :snowing:

Yep. Its bad to be in the bulleyes early. This our storm.

Indeed   :sled:

Someone start a thread about the upcoming storm. It's all everyone is talking about. This one is a lock, it's happening.

It will trend south however and miss most of NC and TN. This is a GA and SC special.

Lest we forget, our last storm thread was started at noon on Feb 1, for a Feb 6 'event'.  It died 61 hours later, at 1am Feb 4.  Perhaps we should wait a bit longer.

Lest we forget, our last storm thread was started at noon on Feb 1, for a Feb 6 'event'.  It died 61 hours later, at 1am Feb 4.  Perhaps we should wait a bit longer.

Yep, let's not go down that path again, that was just sad.  We should wait until it's within 96 hours and the GFS/Euro Op/ENS support it.  

Archived