12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
Fab February Banter

mackerel_sky

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This winter has been the worst ever! Hard to believe the worst is yet to come, but I believe in that!

I keep seeing people write comparisons to this year and 11-12. For me, Winter needs 2 things: cold and snow. I would give 11-12 an "F" for cold and an "F" for snow. This year would be an "F" for snow of course, but I would say a "C" for cold. At least there has been some good (though short) cold shots, and there looks to be more. 11-12 was the worst winter ever in my book. This one isn't much better, but at least there is some cold to work with. Unlike many of you, I like cold and dry, especially if it's the only way we can get cold. Obviously I'd rather have snow, but cold is better than no cold like in 11-12.

Nothing can make up for the disaster of a winter. JB has been saying stuff like that since the beginning of the winter.

Hate him if u want but get facts straight. He hasn't mentioned south or southeast all winter. In his winter forecast that he put out in August he did say we would have above average in snowfall. But not once has he mentioned south or southeast all winter until that tweet and one earlier this week about atlanta. You might want to look at his winter forecast for the nation and hope we get nothing in the south or going to be alot of crow eating

Hate him if u want but get facts straight. He hasn't mentioned south or southeast all winter. In his winter forecast that he put out in August he did say we would have above average in snowfall. But not once has he mentioned south or southeast all winter until that tweet and one earlier this week about atlanta. You might want to look at his winter forecast for the nation and hope we get nothing in the south or going to be alot of crow eating

Dude. There is no way he can get above a D+ for this winter forecast. Just because the snowmap verifes doesn't mean he nailed the winter.

Look at this.

www.weatherbell.com/public-winter-14-15-forecast

BTW: I actually like JB.

OK, serious question. The EPS, EPS Ensemble, and EPS control are all different models right?

I see packbacker posted the control run which had all that snow at 360,then when I look at my control run on AccuWeather, I don't see any of that snow except in NC.

EPS/EPS ENS/Euro ENS are all the same thing.  Euro Control is just one member of the EPS/EuroENS.

Check the date/run on AccuW's control run, it was always a little slower to update.  I don't have AccuW anymore.

EPS/EPS ENS/Euro ENS are all the same thing. Euro Control is just one member of the EPS/EuroENS.

Check the date/run on AccuW's control run, it was always a little slower to update. I don't have AccuW anymore.

Thanks, and yeah I just checked it. That was the 0z run. AccuWeather is extremely slow with updating.

Archived