CHSVol
    Newest Member
    CHSVol
Fab February Banter

mackerel_sky

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My buddy just proposed a bet. $20 over/under 3.5" for PTI. He wants the under. Should I take the over... I personally think PTI will end up right around 3" but I feel like taking the bet just to make it that more exciting, or depressing depending on how it goes.

Definitely. The line should be at like 4 or 4.5.

My buddy just proposed a bet. $20 over/under 3.5" for PTI. He wants the under. Should I take the over... I personally think PTI will end up right around 3" but I feel like taking the bet just to make it that more exciting, or depressing depending on how it goes.

For an o/u at PTI for 3.5", I'd definitely take the under.  The o/u would have to be <=3.0" for me to take the over.

For an o/u at PTI for 3.5", I'd definitely take the under.  The o/u would have to be <=3.0" for me to take the over.

I would agree with you.  I've got hope we can get a big one, but this seems like a nice event.. nothing major for us.  I guess there is always more room for a shift to the NW, but i'd rather see this thing flat/weak... more of us get in on the action. 

I went ahead and took the bet... I tried to get him to take State straight up(he's a wolfpup fan) for $20, but he wants 15 points... he has about as much confidence in State winning as I do us getting 6" + from this storm.  

I would agree with you.  I've got hope we can get a big one, but this seems like a nice event.. nothing major for us.  I guess there is always more room for a shift to the NW, but i'd rather see this thing flat/weak... more of us get in on the action. 

I went ahead and took the bet... I tried to get him to take State straight up(he's a wolfpup fan) for $20, but he wants 15 points... he has about as much confidence in State winning as I do us getting 6" + from this storm.  

State has about a 1, maybe 2% chance of winning tonight.  I'll be pulling for them, though!

Wow, GSP has me 4-8" wed night.  Wasn't expecting them to be that bullish.  I was thinking 2-5 was a safe bet.

Yea, same here. Very surprised to see the updated forecast. Still waiting on their updated watch/warning. 

Not sure what lilj4425 in Greenville means by he just got NAM'd

What a joke of a winter for CAE. I am ready for spring so I can stop wishing we'd see snow. I am N of I-20 between Irmo and Chapin and while folks 30 minutes to my north will see 4-8 inches I will see yet another cold rain. Congrats to everyone. Besides those of you in CAE like me. What a waste of one of the coldest winters I remember. Not a thing to show for it.

Archived