CHSVol
    Newest Member
    CHSVol
Fab February Banter

mackerel_sky

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm starting to get the feeling like more areas are going to mix than it initially seemed.  You can say that the RGEM, NAM, and SREFs have a bias to be too amped at this lead.  But they're continuing to get more amped and other models are starting to follow.  That's not the right trend.

I would feel better if this were tomorrow 12z runs, but the RGEM/NAM's should do better with temps/etc...lets see what the Euro shows in about 20.

You have to think it's going to come in NW.

Not at all, opposite, I think the RGEM/NAM's tick SE.  Although, let me see the Euro, if the Euro comes in super amped, which I doubt.  I just want the SLP tracking over the pan-handle, that should get us in on the over-running and then hopefully we get clipped as the SLP tracks up the coast.

Not at all, opposite, I think the RGEM/NAM's tick SE.  Although, let me see the Euro, if the Euro comes in super amped, which I doubt.  I just want the SLP tracking over the pan-handle, that should get us in on the over-running and then hopefully we get clipped as the SLP tracks up the coast.

Well, we'll know in a few.

Chris Justice just showed their latest snowfall map on the 12pm newscast. It showed accumulating snowfall much farther south including Atlanta, Augusta and Columbia.

From the pbp thread... I want what he's smoking.  :yikes:  I mean, I'm hoping against hope here, but the models have been pretty consistent in putting us a county or three below the rain line. Going to hope that secret met knowledge is in play. AGS local forecasters definitely aren't showing concern.

Where do you buy a sled from? Walmart have em?

For fun... I googled the Walmart on North Tryon Street in Charlotte.  They ranged from 30-150$.

Many of them.  Don't know the store availability.  

Silly... you'd actually have those in inventory for Charlotte?  Didn't check for snow shovels, parkas, plow attachments,

snow blowers, etc.  Hehe.

Archived