joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Fab February Banter

mackerel_sky

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HAH...I did well, 2" atleast, can't see the grass. I am satisfied, today was nice, snow falling all day, even if we completely bust and its all rain tomorrow night I won't really care. I just don't get into late winter events, by that time I am ready for warmth. I guess after today we are sitting at 3-3.5" for the season, could have been worse. If we were to get 3-5" tomorrow night then statistically it would be a great winter.

Been a long winter, I am definitely ready for some 60's and sun. I don't know how the people in the NE do this, I would be going crazy at the thought of having snow covered grass and huge snow banks until April.

Yeah, it's been a really nice day. First surprise storm I can remember in many years. I hope all of us get a good snow tomorrow night. But if we don't, it won't sting as bad because of today.

It aggravates me that 24 hours ago, this thing looked to get more of the board involved and now it doesn't. That would have been really nice.

HAH...I did well, 2" atleast, can't see the grass. I am satisfied, today was nice, snow falling all day, even if we completely bust and its all rain tomorrow night I won't really care. I just don't get into late winter events, by that time I am ready for warmth. I guess after today we are sitting at 3-3.5" for the season, could have been worse. If we were to get 3-5" tomorrow night then statistically it would be a great winter.

Been a long winter, I am definitely ready for some 60's and sun. I don't know how the people in the NE do this, I would be going crazy at the thought of having snow covered grass and huge snow banks until April.

I agree completely pack! If we get 6" tomorrow that would be great. If we don't...I'm fine with that too. Like u, I couldn't handle living up north. I'd go crazy. I'm ready for outdoor activities.

Perhaps someone should start a WRAL forecast thread.  :whistle:

I don't blame other people in the region complaining. Sheesh, I'm tired of hearing about them, and I live here.

LOL I laughed when I heard them being so defensive on the air tonight at 6. Saying that at 11 last night they expressed concern there might be issues this morning.

Hope you make it back in time. I've had to come back from NOVA in snow before and it wasn't fun. 40 shuts down in so many places it isn't even funny

Yea there was 10 inches of snow on the ground in Boonsboro, MD so im not exactly dying to see snow back home, but there is something special about snow while your home compared to on the road

I have a question.  Temps were a complete bust here today.  I am in that dreaded "mystery zone" of either all snow, snow mix or just one heck of a cold miserable rain.

The temps busted big time today.  Never cracked 34 and there is still snow in the trees.  Will this have any affect whatsoever on dynamic cooling or cooling of the atmosphere tomorrow since everyone is worried about temps?  Or does it not mean squat since the ULL is so amped up and the NAM is right?

Archived