Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Fab February Banter

mackerel_sky

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was an old iPhone camera , through a window with a screen and rushed, lol! It's not everyday you see a bird with a 3ft+ wingspan , eating under a bird feeder , where you normally see little sparrows and stuff!

Well, I'm not sure that you really have anything to remember the experience by either.  You're going to have to explain that second photo to anyone you happen to show it to.  :D

Hires NAM is nothing but a joke.

I hope so. I'm having a mini meltdown right now.  It just worries me that it has shown the dot of mby for like 2 days straight.  I mean how is that even possible to have the precip min in the exact spot 5 square miles for this many runs in a row?  This just throws up red flags for me.

You guys should read the Carolina board at IC. Carolina fans think Roy should step down. I swear our fringe fanbase makes me sick.

I had to leave IC some time ago. Too few good posters remain and the lunatics have taken over. That said, its a terribly disappointing loss for UNC tonight. It will be hard to get a decent seed now without beating Duke and making some noise in the tournament.

Archived