Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Fab February Banter

mackerel_sky

OMG, we have discussions about images and GIFs in the storm thread.  :axe:

Mobile technology will be the death of us in the end.  This stuff is really meant to be viewed on a sizable screen.  When I try to look at the images on my Iphone from these threads, I end up saying screw it and get on the PC.

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah...wonder how ol PB made out?

HAH...I did well, 2" atleast, can't see the grass.  I am satisfied, today was nice, snow falling all day, even if we completely bust and its all rain tomorrow night I won't really care.  I just don't get into late winter events, by that time I am ready for warmth.    I guess after today we are sitting at 3-3.5" for the season, could have been worse.  If we were to get 3-5" tomorrow night then statistically it would be a great winter.    

Been a long winter, I am definitely ready for some 60's and sun.  I don't know how the people in the NE do this, I would be going crazy at the thought of having snow covered grass and huge snow banks until April.

I just, I don't even understand. With big totals come mixing issues in almost every storm, and when it's 4 days from March you can throw out the almost. 

Also, after not seeing any accumulating snow for the first 2 and a half months of the met winter I'm going to see it for the 4th time in less than 2 weeks tomorrow night. That's pretty amazing.

The D bags and idiots come out in full force when we are about to get a cold rain! Why even bother or looking and then you got your special posters , even if it was 10 outside and and 850s were -10, the same wonderful people would be saying its gonna rain, they suck!

The only cold rain I know of is the forum member on here.

Archived