12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
Model discussion thread

ORH_wxman

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think James is off his rocker on that statement. I still think it is an uphill battle but it is not impossible to envision a scenario where the clipper gives warning snows.

That said, I'd slow down on that talk until we see more support at 00z.

I don't think James is off his rocker on that statement. I still think it is an uphill battle but it is not impossible to envision a scenario where the clipper gives warning snows.

That said, I'd slow down on that talk until we see more support at 00z.

I could also envision a scenario where Giselle Brady leaves Tom for Wiz...but it prob ain't happenjng

Not a ton to talk about. GFS seems to be out to lunch. Euro not out until 1.

I haven't seen any particular reason why the GFS (oper.) is 'out to lunch' actually...  It's been flat with the clipper all along, and now... the Euro's flatter, and so why isn't the Euro out to lunch?  

Not you per se ... but there is a tendency to pick and choose which runs align closer to desire, and then sans the other on auto-pilot.  

Be that as it may, there may be something more important ...at least more than a mere clipper, D7-9.  Several 00z GEFs members offer up a Miller B or Miller A/B hybrid system, with a ridge position in the west that is more favorable for digging in the east.  

I haven't seen any particular reason why the GFS (oper.) is 'out to lunch' actually... It's been flat with the clipper all along, and now... the Euro's flatter, and so why isn't the Euro out to lunch?

Not you per se ... but there is a tendency to pick and choose which runs align closer to desire, and then sans the other on auto-pilot.

Be that as it may, there may be something more important ...at least more than a mere clipper, D7-9. Several 00z GEFs members offer up a Miller B or Miller A/B hybrid system, with a ridge position in the west that is more favorable for digging in the east.

Excpt the Euro isn't flatter as its come back NW. There's a clipper thread where we have been discussing it.

NAVGEM for this weekend. Coastal hugger lol

1i02hk.gif

I don't have much experience in using this latest and greatest concept in Frankenmodeling ... but, sufficed it is to say, seeing as it was speciated out of two intrinsic pieces of sh!t, I cannot imagine that two wrongs would somehow make a right in this case...

But hell...maybe it'll get lucky

Excpt the Euro isn't flatter as its come back NW. There's a clipper thread where we have been discussing it.

You're flat out wrong, lying or stupid... Not sure which. But two days ago the Euro was clipping the area with accumulating snow, and as of last night...it no longer was. 

Stop making crap up... 'Sides, you guys over there can talk yourselves into believing anything, so why bother -

You're flat out wrong, lying or stupid... Not sure which. But two days ago the Euro was clipping the area with accumulating snow, and as of last night...it no longer was. 

Stop making crap up... 'Sides, you guys over there can talk yourselves into believing anything, so why bother -

I agree with you 100% on this. People are writing off the GFS because it is trendy to do so.

Nobody should be hugging or writing off any model. I mean in reality right now you are talking a coating vs maybe 1-2". It's not a big deal.

all points considered in the last few posts... I don't weigh the gfs too much right now. It hasn't impressed, several have noted that already.

euro does has accuming snows last night still for a lot of the area so he sorta confused me there.

You are a complete tool. the Euro brings 1-2 inches pike south after being dry the last few runs Get a clue and a grip

Yeah, we should all trust Kevin's razor sharp cutting insights into synoptic Meteorology -- considering how this run from two days ago was more amped than last night...

f120.gif

Archived