joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Ending out December with a Potential Pattern Change

CoastalWx

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Only if you promise to play nice and NOT scare the other children. Law-suits... you understand.

They won't be afraid until the repressed memories resurface well into their adult years.

But I digress! Do like the look of what now seems to be an inevitable shakeup of the big chunks up north. Cold air is stage one. Stage two is not known. Stage three, most certainly, is profit (here: snow).

They won't be afraid until the repressed memories resurface well into their adult years.

But I digress! Do like the look of what now seems to be an inevitable shakeup of the big chunks up north. Cold air is stage one. Stage two is not known. Stage three, most certainly, is profit (here: snow).

Looking at GEFS. A thing of beauty. Euro has agreed of late. Let's see what hay we can make as the sun angle slowly increases in January.

Kevin, I'm a historian. I've taught history for years, writing a second thesis on Stalin and Khrushchev's persecutions; I would in no way want to go back and experience a year in the gulag or have at a chance for the "historic" experience of encountering the ISIL lunatics. So, I guess I can't really understand where you are coming from. Let's hope Santa makes it down the chimney and everyone gets to have the lights on for the holidays.

On topic, what to you think of the GGEM fantasy event?

Well that's what makes the world go round. Different strokes for different folks. I think they are both wrong and it either tracks over us or over the canal

Looking at GEFS. A thing of beauty. Euro has agreed of late. Let's see what hay we can make as the sun angle slowly increases in January.

Really? Not even at the equinox and we're talking about sun angle in effing January?

Talk to me about sun angle in March. These are cooling days.

Archived