joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
September Discusssion--winter bound or bust

moneypitmike

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You take posts way too literally. It's to the point where you have to be careful of your wording when you post. I don't know if you're kidding or serious half the time.

He's so scared of a torch winter that he gets under the covers if the pattern relaxes...I've never seen this level of weenieism even in my own self.

He's so scared of a torch winter that he gets under the covers if the pattern relaxes...I've never seen this level of weenieism even in my own self.

The best was the post Will linked back in the winter disco thread. Kevin was the only one being delusional, but I think that is his denial kicking in.

Seriously though. I'm honestly trying to be careful of my wording because it seems to get taken out of context. I don't think anything was concrete in that post about a cold start to October. Models change and will always change over 2 weeks out. 

I posted about the Euro being wet and suddenly that turned into "my forecast" - at least everyone knows his posts are simply for comedic and not informational value. 

Seriously though. I'm honestly trying to be careful of my wording because it seems to get taken out of context. I don't think anything was concrete in that post about a cold start to October. Models change and will always change over 2 weeks out. 

Just joking around. I know things are very difficult to forecast right now. This monotony has driven us loopy

I'm not thinking this is a torch winter at all. Actually quite the opposite. Before fully pulling the trigger though..I have to see how snow cover in Canada looks in October. That is the key to a great winter for us

I'm not thinking this is a torch winter at all. Actually quite the opposite. Before fully pulling the trigger though..I have to see how snow cover in Canada looks in October. That is the key to a great winter for us

Well that's kind of like waiting till the first flakes and then predicting the first flakes date. Snow in Canada progressing through October may be less important than Siberia.

Mets starting to sense the severity of this

Not much rain in southern New England today unfortunately this drought is lingering on. http://twitter.com/growingwisdom/status/511820440483160064/photo/1pic.twitter.com/z9POCuckCc

I would gladly trade you the 0.05" PWM has picked up so far to help relieve the situation.

I remember reading the BOX disco last night and thought.....man you really don't need all that jargon..lol. Dry air FTL and system just gets crushed.

Right. All they had to write was a few light showers and sprinkles possible. Talking about .10-.25 in the area lol. No one even got .10 except gc where it always rains

Archived