joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
September Discusssion--winter bound or bust

moneypitmike

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Berkshire  has been added to the frost advisory.  Perhaps Franklin County will, too.  P/C is now calling for 34*.  Reality at the Pit will probably be 39-40.

Temp backing down here--59.5/47 off a high of 61.1.

Wish dews were a little lower this afternoon. Near 40F up here and mostly 40s in MA.

Maybe more of a frozen dew deal?

Yeah I was thinking that too...we tend to fog out too being at the bottom of the valley.  If MVL starts decreasing in visibility, I'm usually right there with them. 

I could see like 35/35 with frozen dew drops on the car but really nothing more...also with like 1/4sm fog.

Now down to 41F...39s showing on the mesonet around the area too now.

Yeah I was thinking that too...we tend to fog out too being at the bottom of the valley.  If MVL starts decreasing in visibility, I'm usually right there with them. 

I could see like 35/35 with frozen dew drops on the car but really nothing more...also with like 1/4sm fog.

Now down to 41F...39s showing on the mesonet around the area too now.

Stratus clouds expanding over the ADK right now, into BTV again at BKN027.

Lol I'm banking on it ;)

Clouds into MPV now.

We've gone to BKN sky cover as well... 37.6F right now, matches with MVL's 38/35.  Gonna be close to frost advisory level for the western slopes of Chittenden County too.

Seems like Cole's Pond in Walden is the winner so far with 29F currently up there at 2,200ft.  

Archived