September Discusssion--winter bound or bust

moneypitmike

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

44.2F/44 attm. Total of 0.35" from the rain

The dog needs to learn what a weekend is

43.6/42 out here. Nice morning.

What kind of dog did you get?  Ours is closing in on a year.  We're at a 5:00a.m. wake-up which coincides with mine.  But.........I really want to sit and relax with my coffee in the morning instead of taking the dog for it's morning rituals.

43.6/42 out here. Nice morning.

What kind of dog did you get? Ours is closing in on a year. We're at a 5:00a.m. wake-up which coincides with mine. But.........I really want to sit and relax with my coffee in the morning instead of taking the dog for it's morning rituals.

Lab/something mix from a rescue

What a great morning

.22 just wet down the dust. We are 5-6 inches below in rainfall deficit. Not much coming the next few weeks.

Who is down 5-6" and over what period?  I'm only down 1.59" for the year and we could easily make that up in the next 16 days.  BDL is actually up .64" for the year.  I don't see anyone around who is down that much.

Who is down 5-6" and over what period? I'm only down 1.59" for the year and we could easily make that up in the next 16 days. BDL is actually up .64" for the year. I don't see anyone around who is down that much.

Much of E CT is. You had several storms that most others missed this summer. They posted a map yesterday showing the deficits

Premonition?

It was a dry June and so far has been a dry September. Otherwise it's been within the noise of normal for most areas in CT.

I'm sorry but no it has not been normal. You're using BDL who has had near normal. They are the exception. Eastern CT is in a bad situation..regardless of what you may think

BxaxE_OIEAAPaXR.png

Much of E CT is. You had several storms that most others missed this summer. They posted a map yesterday showing the deficits

I'm just trying to keep track of who the "we" is since it's certainly not you.  I saw other posts from Ginx that he was not down that much.  I know it's been drier in SE MA, but it's certainly not in the realm of being down 5-6" around here.

Archived