CHSVol
    Newest Member
    CHSVol
5th Annual Lawn/Garden Thread warm season 2014

Damage In Tolland

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Garden on its last legs but peppers, tomato and cukes still producing, last of the Zucchini picked, Hostas reflowering. Elk straps with garden produced Zucchini, tomatoes, potatoes, garlic and peppers in the crock pot for the 7 o'clock football game.0914141317.jpg

0914141316a.jpg

Nice, Steve.  Nearly time to put it to rest for 7 months.

More for home improvement, but anybody know if you can put that flex seal on shingles to keep them down? Have a few that are just a little curled up on the north side of the house. If not, I can nail them I guess.

are you talking roof shingles? if so, DO NOT NAIL! water will follow the nail right into the attic

They are right on the edge so I could nail it into the top edge of the trip. I don't mean in the middle of my roof or anything, But I'd rather just do a quick fix like the flex seal or epoxy. I am getting a new roof soon.

And curled up is too bullish. More like not exactly straight on the edge of the shingle that borders the trim.

One of the trucks had a pallet of green lesco in the back. I couldn't see the mix of what it was.

straight fertilizer now (think its like 25/0/6), winterizer as damage/kevin said - down here at least with some rain grass will grow another 6 weeks

Archived