Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
March 25 snow event obs

Ian

• Replies 900
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And just like that, winter's over! It's been fun and far exceeded expectations. Can't believe there's not a storm to track on the horizon... since December it seems like it has been one after another.

I totally agree. I'm so used to tracking something. There's been a storm or interest on the horizon for many months. Going to really miss winter 2013/14. Hey. I hear there's a chance of severe next week;).

That is one sick superband in eastern Caroline county MD into Kent county DE. Drove through that, some of the heaviest snow I have seen all winter.

I'm on the Southeast side of Camden, DE (approx 2 miles west of DAFB). It was dumping huge flakes from about 6:00 - 7:30, now just snowing moderately. I'm waiting to hear back from my brother (he lives on the South end of Knifebox Rd, just N of Denton), it looks like its been set up over him the entire time.

EDIT:  No superband anymore, radar needed refreshing, lol :) 

post-1740-0-98285900-1395793856_thumb.jp

You're underestimating the sudoku modiki super Nino. Next year will be like 09-10 / 13-14 combined. Snow won't be measured in inches and feet. It will be measured in stories and floors.

I'm in need of 100" winter...why not...a girl can dream

0.1" total measurable here in Crofton/Bowie -- all after dark. East of the fall line/I-95 strikes again...

I think you just missed out on the heavy snow there dude, Its snowing 2 inches per hour in central Delaware, roads covered, and there is zero elevation to speak of.

I have no idea how to measure this.  Nearly 2" on white surfaces, nothing on asphalt.  Intermediate amounts on shades in between.

Still light snow coming down.

It's actually pretty simple...use the highest total you can find that isn't on grass....and that isn't some sort of artificial drift of course..

Archived