12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
March 25 snow event obs

Ian

• Replies 900
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was fun shoveling the couple inches of snow that accumulated on my driveway. I know this is my last shoveling of snow this season so i really enjoyed it. I took great pains to pile it as high as I could in a north location.

1) I can't believe I actually got more than an inch on March 25.

2) I can't believe the snow accumulated on streets and sidewalks for a time, on March 25.

3) I can't believe I just shoveled snow AGAIN, on March 25, on the tropical fall line

It was fun shoveling the couple inches of snow that accumulated on my driveway. I know this is my last shoveling of snow this season so i really enjoyed it. I took great pains to pile it as high as I could in a north location.

1) I can't believe I actually got more than an inch on March 25.

2) I can't believe the snow accumulated on streets and sidewalks for a time, on March 25.

3) I can't believe I just shoveled snow AGAIN, on March 25, on the tropical fall line

Lol....

Not to be redundant but I was pretty much right this side of I95..snowed all afternoon in White Marsh...nothing to show for it what so ever..Not even grass or cartopper accum..Maybe around sunset I get a cartopper

Yeah, it kinda sucked up here lol. I did get a tiny bit of accumulation on the mulch though.

That's true. I'll tell you what... NOVA to MoCo has been the jackpot zone as of late.

I've been very lucky from 2/12 on. Pretty unusual for my yard to be a band magnet. I saved all the good loops so I can pass time during November. I'll just loop them non stop on my big plasma and get all snowmerized and stuff. 

Archived