Gonzalo00
    Newest Member
    Gonzalo00
March 25 snow event obs

Ian

• Replies 900
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was at 49.75" coming into today.  When I left my house at 11:30, we were just shy of 2 inches.  

I'm going to have to convince my wife to send my 5-year old out with a ruler to get some more measurements while I'm at the office...

make sure he(she?) doesn't measure in the grass. 

the most depressing moments of the winter other than post sunrise feb 13. 

Normally it would bug me but I expected to much less from this event that it's still a win. Hopefully I can get back up to my 2.5" mark. I'm going to measure after the snowglobe is done but I'm not sure I can crack it. 

I should have -0.25" at that point

We can break it into 2 events then and pad those seasonal #'s. 

I see what you did there...you gave me the S that you left off of your town ;)

Lol...posting on an I phone without my glasses. I like Leesburg, I seriously thought about moving there at one point, but I was lured to Damascus by the tricked out pick-ups and the liberal use of Skoal... the hills do pay off on days like this I suppose.

Normally it would bug me but I expected to much less from this event that it's still a win. Hopefully I can get back up to my 2.5" mark. I'm going to measure after the snowglobe is done but I'm not sure I can crack it. 

We can break it into 2 events then and pad those seasonal #'s. 

now that it has been 6 hours, I actually agree with you...I will sweep

Just completed DC-to-Columbia drive. 

Observations:  best stickage just outside of Beltway between I-95/I-495 split and Burtonsville.  Much less N of Burtonsville.  Columbia was the Green, Green Grass of Home, altho it is snowing good now and grass is beginning to turn white in past 15 mins.  Trees are already white. 

Current 33.3; high temp so far 33.5 after a.m. low of 22.7.

Archived