mowsee447
    Newest Member
    mowsee447
March Banter Thread

North Balti Zen

• Replies 882
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For all of you old timers I'm convinced hosj III is Colin reincarnated....the most negative poster I have seen since him

he's a clueless little kid who thinks he knows better than experts who've been forecasting storms longer than he's been alive.

Lol, the downside of caring about maintaining the republic.

If you don't mind my asking, what does that entail? (I have an affinity for public servants :wub: )

It tech. Also ivo and epollbooks (those little crappy netbooks they use to check a voter in with) manager. At work now till prob 1 am. Then Tomm for 12 hours. The Sunday for 6. Gotta program 104 epollbooks for the two week early voting period. Then 640 for primary day. :axe:

It tech. Also ivo and epollbooks (those little crappy netbooks they use to check a voter in with) manager. At work now till prob 1 am. Then Tomm for 12 hours. The Sunday for 6. Gotta program 104 epollbooks for the two week early voting period. Then 640 for primary day. :axe:

I'll save you and everybody else the hassle.

The Democrat is going to win. :lol:

I know it doesn't matter but it still makes me sad that my point-and-click says "little or no snow accumulation expected" for Sunday night :(

.DAYS TWO THROUGH SEVEN...SATURDAY THROUGH THURSDAY

LOW PRESSURE WILL IMPACT THE MIDDLE ATLANTIC REGION SUNDAY

AFTERNOON INTO MONDAY. THE POTENTIAL EXISTS FOR SIGNIFICANT

SNOWFALL ACCUMULATIONS. IMPACTS CAN BE EXPECTED DURING THE

MONDAY MORNING AND AFTERNOON RUSH HOURS.

It'd be better if the storm was starting now and the NAM showed this.

No doubt.

I'm not at all invested, which is pretty nice. If we get snow, then great. If we don't, I honestly don't care. As long as it warms up later in the week, I'll be happy!

Onions are in the ground, and the cool-weather vegetables will be planted next weekend, regardless. I f'ing love spring!

No doubt.

I'm not at all invested, which is pretty nice. If we get snow, then great. If we don't, I honestly don't care. As long as it warms up later in the week, I'll be happy!

Onions are in the ground, and the cool-weather vegetables will be planted next weekend, regardless. I f'ing love spring!

Amen to that.  

What a great time for sports. Opening day around the corner and college basketball is just ridiculous. My heart was racing watching that UConn/Cincy game. Old school Big East basketball. 

Duke/Clemson ending was great too, even though Duke won.  So many great games this week. 

I grew up a huge Big East fan and would attend the conference tourneys when I worked in NYC after college.  It sucked when the conference got broken up because of college football.  

Archived