• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
March Banter Thread

North Balti Zen

I do like your MASN announcers a ton more than ours. I usually just tune in via the radio or mute the TV with the radio providing the audio.

One of the best pieces of news in the offseason is that O's-Nats games won't be tag-team broadcasts.  Each crew will do their own announcing.  :thumbsup:

• Replies 882
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cuz people who support the Yankees or Cowboys or Lakers and have never lived in any of those cities are sorry bandwagon jumpers.  FACT.  

Fiction.  I'm a Cowboys fan and Lakers fan.  Have been since my earliest childhood memories.  Don't call me a bandwagon jumper... if that was the case, I'd jump to some other franchise in a lot better shape than either of those two.  Cowboys have been miserable since 1996.  I chose to follow those teams for the stars that wore those uniforms at the time and for what I percieved those teams to represent.  I respect people who become fans due to these reasons, and not those who simply, blindly support a team because it is closest in geographic location.  What happens when you move, do you have to change teams?

Being a fan of the 'boys or lakers isn't what it used to be. Both suck now.

A good example of a bandwagon would be Snoop Dog. When USC was at the top under PC, he was always on the sidelines. Now, he's seen having his pic taken with Jim Mora Jr in the UCLA football facility. That dude is a bandwagon fan. 

Cuz people who support the Yankees or Cowboys or Lakers and have never lived in any of those cities are sorry bandwagon jumpers.  FACT.  

I root for the Mariners and have never been to Seattle.

lol

Fiction.  I'm a Cowboys fan and Lakers fan.  Have been since my earliest childhood memories.  Don't call me a bandwagon jumper... if that was the case, I'd jump to some other franchise in a lot better shape than either of those two.  Cowboys have been miserable since 1996.  I chose to follow those teams for the stars that wore those uniforms at the time and for what I percieved those teams to represent.  I respect people who become fans due to these reasons, and not those who simply, blindly support a team because it is closest in geographic location.  What happens when you move, do you have to change teams?

lol

lol at that generalization

lol.  Your husband likes the Cowboys and Lakers too??

Archived