• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
March 2-3 Disco, Part III

stormtracker

stop "helping"...people with 50"+ are never "helpful"...after 12/10, people who got 35" tried to be wise old sages as they sat on their thrones made of snow...tossing out platitude after platitude....

I hear you, I will drop it now. I hope you get hammered and i think you will get at least 6" out of this. If i am wrong you can hammer me come Monday night.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's been a slow and steady march south. I'm at the point where I"m thinking at 12 z tomorrow I'm looking at i-40 in NC and feeling jealous.

Well, those of us in the southeast forum would be happy, but when have any of us had a significant winter storm trend to the SOUTH within 48 hours? Call me skeptical, but I guess it could happen. Stay calm folks!! A storm is coming and you are in the game.

I hear you, I will drop it now. I hope you get hammered and i think you will get at least 6" out of this. If i am wrong you can hammer me come Monday night.

I dont "blame" anyone when I dont get snow...I may be juvenile at times, but I don't get angry at someone when they forecasted 6" and I only got 2" as if it is their fault I got screwed

huh?....I'm not very invested...if you read my posts you will see that....IS there anyone else with 60" who wants to play my psychiatrist?

I only have 27....Can I play your shrink? If I told you yesterday morning you would get 5-6 inches of snow Monday you would have been thrilled. We tend to get "greedy", and I include myself in that, when the models destroy us with double digit snows, then trend away from it. And, its the NAM. If the GFS and Euro hold, we are all good. If the south trend continues, well Richmond has been shafted more than DC so maybe they are due.

I dont "blame" anyone when I dont get snow...I may be juvenile at times, but I don't get angry at someone when they forecasted 6" and I only got 2" as if it is their fault I got screwed

Let's go onto the Euro where i will not be asking you any info :), if that is drastically south then it is time to worry. I think it may tick a bit south but nothing like the NAM.

I only have 27....Can I play your shrink? If I told you yesterday morning you would get 5-6 inches of snow Monday you would have been thrilled. We tend to get "greedy", and I include myself in that, when the models destroy us with double digit snows, then trend away from it. And, its the NAM. If the GFS and Euro hold, we are all good. If the south trend continues, well Richmond has been shafted more than DC so maybe they are due.

yeah....I'm fine...I'm not melting down?...I'm not sure why dude jumped in and tried to talk to me about a bleeding ulcer....this isn't 1/21....I need a break because I am overtired and misread the contours on my model....which is rare...I am very good at reading models....it had nothing to do with being upset...

Gotta try to display some sort of skill man. Don't really like people who make their final call 3 hours before the storm starts. 

One of the storms i can't remember which one all the guidance had higher totals and you went against it and were right. I sure hope you are not right again.

One of the storms i can't remember which one all the guidance had higher totals and you went against it and were right. I sure hope you are not right again.

I hope the same for this one. I was bullish on 1/2 i remember that one. Didn't actually post my numbers here I don't think. And yea 12/10 I think I predicted low numbers and we know how that went. 

One run, guys, one run....

Considering how much the NAM has shifted in 24 hours, I wouldn't be too worried unless the GFS and Euro decide to head to the Richmond party too. Even though this is different than we've seen thus far this year, almost every system so far has been a little NW than modeled..

The sub-forum is teetering...so which way will the GFS push it, mania, or depression? I have no idea, but I think we could use a late game model war. How about a 100 mile shift north. That would make things interesting.

This forum wouldn't be able to handle it.

Archived