joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
The Big One - Observation

JoshM

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Temp. 26 with dewpoint of 14 here in Thomasville, NC. 

Waiting to hear if school is cancelled or we get out early. 

I'm ready! It's like Christmas Eve as kid  :weenie:

Same over here across the county line from you. The roads will be white instantly when the echoes roll in between 7-9 am. They sent our kids home at lunch today. Southern part of the county picked up a quick inch plus in isolated spots. Surely they won't roll the dice. Tomorrow will be different than when it snowed 5 plus hours Monday and didn't stick.

with the precip today over n ga i would assume (doesnt mean its correct) that the precip is coming in fast and maybe we can get some reports from the atl metro area shortly.  i was thinking about bed/nap but if its moving in that fast might be worth staying up

temp 27.5 so its dropping just oh-so-maddeningly-slowly lol

Light rain here and 34.5 degrees here  :raining:

right on cue!  whats your dewpoint? sucks you are so close to freezing :axe:

with the precip today over n ga i would assume (doesnt mean its correct) that the precip is coming in fast and maybe we can get some reports from the atl metro area shortly.  i was thinking about bed/nap but if its moving in that fast might be worth staying up

temp 27.5 so its dropping just oh-so-maddeningly-slowly lol

right on cue!  whats your dewpoint? sucks you are so close to freezing :axe:

I don't have a station, but the airport nearby had a dewpoint of 28 at 10:45

Where's here?

Sorry, I forgot locations were turned off. I'm 2 miles SW of Kennesaw, GA.

Vey light rain started here in Dunwoody (a little north of the ATL perimeter) at about 11:30 PM, close to what the models suggested. The temp., which had been between about 34.5 and 36 today including during the mixed precip., is very slowly starting to fall and is now back to the low of the day at 34.5.

A solid 25 here in the heart of the triad and headed for 20-21. Sky is still crystal clear with a full moon shining over another memorable valentines day storm.....or close anyway. No way the triad sees freezing tomorrow, or anywhere close. We have a CAD death grip on us.

Those clear skies have really allowed things to dry out up there.  Drier air has ever so slowly made its way down here.  Columbia Owens DT is down to 28F.

Archived