Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Feb 5th SWFE Observation Thread

dryslot

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

GFS says Winter Shutdown.  Awesome Cold and Awesome pattern in place but nothing produces over the next 2 weeks and then the pattern is gone, and warmth comes in.  ONE of these chances Has to produce.  Anything on the EURO for Monday?  

Been snowing non-stop here with the Mood Snows.  Or as I call them, Moog Snows.  

I just keep going out and puttering, it's a fantastic night. This persistent light snow out here is sugary just like this morning. I love the way the sleet piled up on the edges. Lol on the way home I took the back roads, it's 33 miles from work to home, counted 24 downed mailboxes, not including mine.

On the way to Wachusett we saw a Westminster plow totally destroy a box. Epic

Yeah it's coming down at a decent clip here.

One of the better storms of the season for our area.

There should be a bust metric... both for positive and negative.

A measure of reality vs. expectations (forecast amounts, impact, quality of snow, etc).

Just judging from posts, northern CT to Boston area to Ray busted positive nicely for this one.

Messenger the opposite.

Contrast that to 1/22/14 when you and Messenger both did nicely, Boston area north saw a dud.

What was Boston / Logan's final? I saw 10.6 7pm but that didn't include the parting shot...

One of the better storms of the season for our area.

There should be a bust metric... both for positive and negative.

A measure of reality vs. expectations (forecast amounts, impact, quality of snow, etc).

Just judging from posts, northern CT to Boston area to Ray busted positive nicely for this one.

Messenger the opposite.

Contrast that to 1/22/14 when you and Messenger both did nicely, Boston area north saw a dud.

What was Boston / Logan's final? I saw 10.6 7pm but that didn't include the parting shot...

I know they were 10.7 by midnight but judging from another 0.5 at least on my deck this morning they may have hit 11?

Archived