• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Feb 4-5 2014 storm

ravensrule

FZDZ is the best. Heavier rates will just run off, unless you are fortunate enough to be in the far north with 17 degrees and freezing rain.

I went outside for an ice check. Well, you really gotta watch out for black ice on the driveway! It looks wet, but I stepped on it, sulking about how I never get in on any icing. I damn near fell lmao! There's ice on the cartop already. This just might overperform lol

• Replies 960
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I grew up in Parkville. It is a quirky place.

A lot of friends in the area and neighbors are life-long residents, which I like.  Also, being walking distance from Racer's is great.  Has it's pitfalls, but what place doesn't?  

Very light drizzle coming down right now, 29.8/26.  No pingers, had to go out to confirm.

A lot of friends in the area and neighbors are life-long residents, which I like.  Also, being walking distance from Racer's is great.  Has it's pitfalls, but what place doesn't?  

Very light drizzle coming down right now, 29.8/26.  No pingers, had to go out to confirm.

I've done a lot of work in Parkville over the years and have friends that live there. Through my business I met many nice families in Parkville. Good Baltimore suburb.

Archived